- Weight Clinics: Our weight clinic nurse Claire will assess each pet individually and a personalised weight loss and exercise program is designed that takes into account your pet’s age, current and target weight, body condition score and pre existing medical history. Support will be available to help your pet reach its target weight and fine tune the diet plan if necessary at a monthly weigh in.
- Geriatric Clinics: coming soon! When our pets get older we need to meet their needs, physically and mentally. Claire will discuss any healthcare and behavioural issues relating to old age and help you understand conditions that come with old age such as kidney disease, arthritis and brain ageing.
- New Puppy/Kitten Advice & Care: Mandy would love to meet you and your new puppy or kitten and talk to you about vaccinations, worming, neutering, diet and behaviour and any other questions about the new addition to your family!
- Nail Clipping, General Healthcare and Parasite Control: We are happy to clip your pet’s nails and can also teach you to do it yourself. In addition we can try to answer any healthcare queries about your pet and discuss parasite prevention and control.
- Dental Clinics: At these clinics, the nurses will discuss dental care for your pet, including tooth brushing using enzymatic toothpastes, dental supplements, dental foods, dental chews and toys.
- Rabbit Health: Donna and Emily are heavily involved with Animal Rescue and Care (link to ARC) and deal with rabbits on a day to day basis. They will be able to advise you on all aspects of rabbit care, including weight problems, nutrition, husbandry, neutering and behavioural issues.
- Post Operative Clinic: after surgery such as neutering, we need to see your pet to check the wound is healing well and that your pet has recovered from the after effects of surgery and general anaesthesia.
- Medication Clinics: if you are having trouble medicating your pet, the nurses will be able to do it for you and give you tips for how to be successful at home AND keep your fingers!
Please make an appointment with reception for all of the above clinics.